School Uniform - New Policy
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
- White polo shirt with the school logo
- Grey trousers, tailored shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Navy checked summer dress
- Grey socks or tights
- Black leather/leather looking/patent shoes with a black sole (no boots, heels or logos)
(Children may wear cycling shorts under skirts or dresses for modesty reasons, but we ask these to be dark in colour and not visible below the hem line)
- Navy shorts, Navy skort, Navy tracksuit bottoms (no leggings or cycling shorts). These must be plain in colour with no obvious branding
- Navy PE T-shirts with logo
- Plain grey/black/white socks or Sports socks (no characters)
- Trainers (no flashing lights)
(Pupils will be expected to come dressed in their PE uniform on the days they have PE)
All children are expected to adhere to the Ridgeway uniform and we ask that clothes be clearly labelled with pupils’ names. Parents will be contacted if the uniform policy is not adhered to.
All logoed items can be purchased via our online uniform provider Gascoigne Clothing, a family run business based in Leicestershire and established in 1991. Ridgeway Primary Academy is proud to work with them to provide you with high quality school uniform items for your children.
Their clothing has been fully approved by the school and will come supplied with fully embroidered school badge where applicable.
Please click the link below to place your orders:
The password is: RPA2018
All other items can be purchased from high street shops.
Jewellery should not be worn to school, with the exception of a wristwatch. Children who have recently had their ears pierced may wear a small stud but this must be removed or covered for all PE and swimming lessons. Please ensure headbands are in the school colours and are discreet in style.
As this is a new uniform policy for 2021/22 onwards, we will welcome children into school who have old uniform that still fits. However, we expect all children to be wearing the correct, new uniform after July 2022.